- Summary: Top 5 Baby Bottle Drying Racks
- Choosing the Right Baby Bottle Drying Rack
- Baby Bottle Drying Rack Reviews
It`s quite simple, a baby bottle drying rack is an accessory for your kitchen that you can get to place all of your baby bottles, breast pumps, and other feeding accessories onto dry after they have been washed and sterilized. Baby bottles always need to be washed out and even sterilized after every feeding to make sure that there is no bacteria present, however, this process is rendered useless when you take a paper towel or a hand cloth to dry the bottles; it just makes them dirty again.
Summary: Top 5 Baby Bottle Drying Racks
|Model||Key Features||Editor’s Rating (out of 5.0)|
Choosing the Right Baby Bottle Drying Rack
Finding the right baby bottle drying rack can be a really hard thing to do and an even harder choice to make. The thing is that we always want the absolute best for us and especially for our young ones; only the best will do. The problem is that there are always so many different choices on the market with each product boasting the same or similar features yet they all claim to be better than the next one, and finding the best baby bottle drying rack is definitely included here.
The best thing to do is to get a baby bottle drying rack which you could use to let your baby bottles and accessories air dry quickly and conveniently so that you don’t have to touch them. There are some variations on the market today including size, capacity, color, shape, and usefulness too; some have removable drip trays while some do not and some even spin in a circle as well. The point is that in the end they all really do the same thing while some of them have slight differences, differences that could make it or break it for you!
One of the things that we will do in order to keep you informed and help you make a better decision regarding as to which baby bottle dryer you should buy for yourself and your child we are going to be conducting some baby drying rack reviews that might help you find the best baby bottle drying rack on the market today. We have 5 different drying racks for bottles to cover so let’s not waste any time!
Baby Bottle Drying Rack Reviews
It holds bottles, nipples, cups, valves, straws and a bottle brush. The inbuilt reservoir keeps countertops dry so they won’t breed germs. The patented design folds flat so you can store it away in a snap. It can hold many items upright for a quick dry. This rounded tip prevents scratching. It holds bottles, nipples, cups, valves, straws and a bottle brush. The built-in reservoir keeps countertops dry so they won’t breed germs. The patented design folds flat so you might store it away in a snap. It can hold many items upright for a quick dry. This rounded tip prevents scratching.
- No assembly required
- Holds straws and even a bottle and nipple brush upright
- Ideal for bottles, nipples, cups and accessories
- Patented design pegs fold for easy storage
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Water gathers at the bottom of the drying rack which makes it hard to keep it clean
Dr. Brown’s drying rack features a universal design that fits all Dr. Brown’s bottles and accessories, which might allow you to clean more items in less time. Conveniently folds down for easy storage plus features long posts for both standard and wide-neck bottles, and training cups. Strategically positioned small posts allow for the thorough cleaning of nipples and pacifiers. This versatile rack also comfortably holds cups, bowls, and utensils and includes a raised drying platform and tray base to easily collect water. Easy to assemble and clean, this timesaving drying rack is BPA-free and dishwasher safe.
- Universal design fits all dr. Brown’s bottles and accessories
- Folds down for easy storage
- Flexible tines fit a variety of bottle and cup sizes
- Removable water tray prevents water from pooling on counter and makes it easy to clean
- You can only dry half as many bottles as there are spikes at any one time because the spikes are spaced sufficiently to fit Dr. Brown bottles side by side.
If you are looking for a fresh take on air drying all those baby bottles, then the Munchkin sprout drying rack might be a good choice. The award-winning Sprout Drying Rack by Munchkin offers discerning moms a stylish and functional way to dry bottle parts and accessories while keeping countertops clean and clutter-free. The Sprout Drying Rack has a large capacity, which might allow you to load up to 12 baby bottles of all sizes onto its peg branches. A handy, slotted drip tray holds accessories in place for thorough drying of even the smallest pieces. There’s a built-in reservoir for capturing any drips plus a spinning base for easy access. If you want to make your friends green with envy when they see it blooming on your countertop, then you might go for this drying rack.
- Rack has built-in reservoir
- Rack spins for easy access
- Holds sealing disks and straws upright for complete drying
- Holds bottles, cups and breast pump accessories
- Stylish drying rack holds up to 12 bottles and accessories
- Quite pricey
Soraco A fresh take on drying racks. From bottles to pacifiers, Grass holds all your baby accessories as they air dry on the flexible blades that resemble real grass. Water drains into the lower tray, where it’s completely contained. And it’s got a sweet, natural presence, like a meadow full of baby deer. Only smaller. And without the deer. Low-profile drying rack. Easily holds items of all shapes and sizes upright for drying while excess water collects in bottom tray. Two-piece easy-to-clean design. BPA-Free, Phthalate-Free, PVC-Free.
- BPA free, Phthalate free and PVC free
- Easily holds items of all shapes and sizes upright for drying while excess water collects in bottom tray
- Two-piece, easy to clean design Size: 9.5 x 9.5 x 2.5 Inch (L x W x H)
- Low profile drying rack looks great in any kitchen
- 100% no hassle guarantee, if you are not happy we will give you a full refund no questions asked.
- Not Ideal for large bottles
If you want to keep your countertop and feeding items clean, dry and organized with the high capacity, then the Drying Rack by Munchkin might be an ideal choice for you. It holds up to 16 bottles and the height adjusts to fit multiple size bottles and cups. The pegs fold down flat for custom set-up and easy storage. The base features cut-away grips for easy handling and a removable, reversible drip tray which catches water or drains into the sink. All pieces are top rack dishwasher safe. Along with bottles, the high capacity Drying Rack could be ideal for use on valves, straws, nipples, pump accessories, pacifiers and more.
If your child’s like mine they make dishes faster than a rabbit can multiply. I use this drying rack when I hand wash the bottles as well as when I use the Born Free BPA-Free Quick Load Dishwasher Basket.
- Doesn’t take up a lot of room but holds a ton of bottles. I use the Dr. Brown bottles which have 5 separate pieces. Even with all these parts, I can still easily store up to 8 bottles.
- Easy storage. You can fold down the prongs and snap the top and pole from the base.
- Everything dries evenly.
- Reversible drip tray can be set to either catch water or drain into sink
- Height adjust to fit multiple size bottles and cups
- The bottom doesn’t spin very easily. I usually hold one of the bottles and pray the whole thing doesn’t fall over.
We have reviewed the best five baby bottle drying racks available in the market today. However, Dr. Brown’s Universal Drying Rack rake the day as the best. Unlike the others, it folds easily enabling easy storage and has very flexible tines that fit a variety of bottle and cup sizes.