If your little one is suffering from gas, I’ve been there. Sometimes new parents are surprised at just how gassy babies can be. And unfortunately, gas can quickly lead to a very cranky baby. When it comes to gas, like many things, prevention is the best medicine. One of the best ways I’ve found to reduce gas issues is by switching bottles and the use of the best baby bottle for gas. And it made a huge difference! The main reasons for infants to have gas is from an allergy or inability to digest milk.
Summary: Top 5 Best Baby Bottle for Gas
|Model||Key Features||Editor’s Rating (out of 5.0)|
Why Buy a Baby Bottle For Gas Bottle?
A newborn has to eat, and the options are breast, bottle, or a combination of the two. Buying a baby bottle might seem like an obvious purchase if you plan to use formula, but it might not be the first thought you have if you are breastfeeding and concerned about nipple confusion, or baby being able to latch properly. However, no matter what, or how, you plan to feed your baby, a bottle is an essential baby gear item, and here is why:
Provide mom with much-needed breaks — Even if mom is planning on breastfeeding, eventually she might need to take time away from baby either for her sanity for the sake of real world responsibilities. Once baby has established a nursing routine and is good at latching and thriving (3-6 weeks), then parents may introduce a bottle so mom can sleep or slip away with ease.
Help dad and other caregivers bond with baby — Feeding baby might be a great opportunity for fathers to bond with their baby and take over some of the workloads from mom so she can rest. Cradling baby and making eye contact while holding a bottle brings baby and dad together in a fashion that is similar to a breastfeeding mom allowing their relationship to grow.
Convenience and transportability — Being able to feed the baby when mom is not around may be a necessity at some point, and being able to carry around a bottle for baby on the go will help increase freedom for both parents on the go. An easy to use bottle might make an outing with dad a huge success instead of a frustrated, hungry failure.
Provide skill-building time for baby –Being able to hold a bottle and learning to tilt and rotate as necessary for feeding helps baby learn hand-eye coordination, grip strength, and independence in a way that is self-motivating and takes little encouragement when baby has developed enough to make this transition.
Formula Feeding Only — whether you have decided to feed formula from the beginning, or your breastfeeding dreams don’t work out, you might need a bottle to feed your baby. It is much easier to have a few on hand to test out than feeling desperate if nursing isn’t working or your little one doesn’t accept your original choice.
Baby Bottle For Gas Reviews[easyazon_image align="center" height="453" identifier="B002GDF8GU" locale="US" src="https://allforparents.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/51LXS2OUViL.jpg" tag="allforparents-20" width="500"]
The Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Standard Baby Bottles offer a wonderful feeding experience with innovative vent technology. Dr. Brown’s bottles use a patented 2-piece internal vent system for your baby’s comfort. This system creates a positive-pressure flow for vacuum-free feeding that is similar to breastfeeding. The breast milk or formula flows freely without nipple collapse. As the baby feeds, air is channeled from the nipple collar through the vent system to the back of the bottle. Air never mixes with the breastmilk or formula so oxidation is prevented, thereby maintaining essential vitamins such as C, A and E. The vent system eliminates air bubbles in the formula or milk, which helps to reduce feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping, and gas.
- Helps prevent fluid in the ear
- Reduces feeding problems like colic, spit-up, burping and gas
- Positive-pressure flow for vacuum-free feeding that is similar to breastfeeding
- Vent system that removes air from milk maintains essential vitamins such as C, A and E
- BPA, PVC, lead and phthalate free
- Quite pricey
Comotomo Baby Bottles feature innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. Our naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples may be ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one might love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body that is like no other bottle in the world. And you might fall in love with our wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss. Our bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while completely eliminating annoying leaks
- No Leaking
- Easy to Clean
- Designed to Latch
- Ultra wide neck design allows easy cleaning by hand without a brush
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake and reduce colic
- Safe in microwave, boiling water, dishwashers, and sterilizers
- No breast pump attachments
Medela polypropylene breastmilk bottles are made without BPA, designed to retain breast milk’s beneficial properties. Compatible with all Medela breast pumps, so you may pump, store and feed with one container. Great for long term storage. Dishwasher safe. Measure the exact amount of milk you’re pumping with the ounce and millimeter markers. Screw on lids for leak-proof storage, travel and freezing. Travel cap may keep nipple clean.
- Compatible with all Medela breast pumps to pump, store and feed with one container.
- Easy to read volume marks – measuring the exact amount of the milk you’re pumping is easy with our colorful ounce and millimeter markers.
- Travel cap keeps nipple clean.
- Dishwasher safe – cleaning couldn’t be easier with our dishwasher safe bottles.
- Available in 5 or 8-ounce bottles
- Not very tight on top of the lid
In our voyage, we’ve learned an important lesson. Inspiring products are born only when we think with a mother’s heart & experience through a baby’s eyes. We proudly introduce Comotomo Natural-Feel Baby BottleTM. Comotomo Baby Bottles feature innovative and sensible design to most closely mimic natural breastfeeding. Our naturally shaped, soft, silicone nipples are ideal for babies who have trouble transitioning from nursing to bottle-feeding. Your little one might love to hold onto the skin-like, soft and squeezable body that is like no other bottle in the world. And you might fall in love with our wide-neck design for brushless, stress-free, cleaning bliss! Our bottles are equipped with truly innovative vents that are smartly designed to prevent colic, while completely eliminating annoying leaks.
- Made of 100% Food Grade Silicone. Much safer than plastic bottles. The colored rim is plastic but does not touch milk.
- Smells do not seep into silicone. Old milk can be a nightmare in plastic bottles.
- Dries faster than standard plastic bottles.
- Soft silicone and round shape make it easier for baby to learn to hold a bottle.
- Tight fit in diaper bag pockets designed for standard bottles. They will fit, it’s just tight.
- Medium Flow nipples drip milk (from the milk holes) if turned upside down.
The Philips Avent Natural Glass Bottle might be the most natural way to bottle feed. The wide, breast-shaped nipple promotes natural latch-on so you can easily combine breastfeeding and bottle feeding, and the unique comfort petals provide an extra soft, flexible nipple without nipple collapse. In addition, the anti-colic slow-flow nipple may help newborns feed comfortably and easily, and the ergonomic shape makes it comfortable for parents to hold and easy for small fingers to grasp. Assembly is simple, with only a few parts, and the wide bottle neck makes filling and cleaning easy. This Natural Philips Avent bottle is made from BPA Free glass and works with all nipples and caps from the Natural line.
- Ergonomic Bottle Is Easy to Grasp
- Twin Anti-Colic Valves Make Feeding More Comfortable
- Natural, Flexible Nipple Feels More Like Mom’s Breast
- Compatible with All Natural Philips AVENT Bottles and Parts
- Glass is easy to clean and sterilize
- The bottle is not leak proof
We have reviewed the best five baby bottles for and we are positive that you will make an informed decision while purchasing one. However, Philips Avent Natural Glass Bottle emerges as the best of them all. It is compatible with all other Philips baby products and has an ergonomic design which is easy to grasp for you and your baby.